ACE Parent Association
Academy for Career Exploration's Parent Association encourages parents, guardians and caregivers of ACE students to become involved in the work of the Academy.
We encourage your participation, because we know that our children do better in school when their parents become involved. That’s why we are hopeful that our students’ moms, dads or guardians will volunteer to work with us, to enhance the school experience for our kids.
And there is no shortage of ways you can help. Here are just a few examples:
• Serve as a chaperone on an upcoming field trip
• Assist with after school programs
• Serve on a school improvement committee
• Help plan extra-curricular activities
• Volunteer to work at the school store
• Help recruit others to volunteer at the school
• Assist with fund raising activities
When you volunteer at ACE, you’ll contribute to the education process, alleviate some of the stresses on the school’s faculty, have a valuable and enjoyable experience and witness your child interacting in a whole new setting.
To volunteer today, please contact Rochelle Butler of the ACE Parent Association at 401-640-8940 or you may contact Rochelle via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in which you can provide information about your interests, connection to the school and how you wish to help. We'd love to have you!